We are now open again for all services and we are adhering to the provincial health authority’s regulations during this pandemic.
TO ALL CLINIC PATIENTS
RE: COVID-19 VIRUS
For the safety of our staff and our patients that you (the patient) answer these questions to the best of your ability.
1. Are you experiencing any of the following: a fever, a new cough, a worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
2. Have you had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
3. Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Do you have 2 or more of the following symptoms: Sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or nausea/vomiting?
5. Are you over 65 years of age and are experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
If the response to any of the screening questions is yes, the patient cannot have a treatment. Patients who have answered yes should do one of the following call 811 or contact their physician for further guidance and advice. The patient can reschedule later after they are safe to be treated. You will not be charged a cancellation fee in this case.
If you answered no to all questions you may proceed with your appointment. You will be required to bring your own mask to wear in the clinic. You will be asked a series of screening questions when you arrive for your treatment and then asked to consent to treatment by the therapist before you begin.
Provincial health authority is requiring that you arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before your appointment, wait in your vehicle and come up right at your appointment time. This is done to minimize the number of people in the waiting/reception area. We CANNOT accommodate friends or family in the waiting area while you are having your appointment. You will be asked to wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer when you arrive for your appointment. We are encouraging tap payment methods and emailed receipts for those who pay.
Anyone who is doing their very first appointment must fill out their intake forms online. We will email the form uplink to you, and therefore we will need your email address.
If you are seeing us for an ICBC or WorkSafeBC injury for any therapy please bring your claim number and care card to your first visit. We bill WorkSafeBC for accepted physiotherapy services but NOT for massage therapy. If you have a WorkSafeBC injury and you require massage therapy, our clinic charges the full private rate – we are opted out of WorkSafeBC billing for massage therapy.
All photographs have been purchased all-rights incl. from 123RF.
To send referrals or other documents (x-rays, MRIs, treatment authorizations etc) prior to treatment or during treatment, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have general questions, please type them into the space provided below.