Kinesiology provides a “functional” approach to health and fitness. We are passionately committed to helping you adopt a more healthy and fit lifestyle so you look and feel your best. Whether your goal is weight loss, muscle toning, strength building or enhanced physical performance, we will custom design a program tailored to your personal needs. We keep you motivated and make sure you work out safely to get the results you want.
The equipment and techniques we use include TRX, kettlebells, weights, Sandbells, stability balls, BOSU balls, agility equipment, hurdles, steps, X-Treme boards, Bongo Board, weighted vests, medicine balls, resistance bands, Fitter ski-machine, trampoline and plyo boxes. We are different from most personal trainers because the programs are designed by kinesiologists who use evidence-based strength and conditioning principles to train our clients.
Fully Qualified Personal Training Staff
Our staff will have CPR/First Aid and one or more of the following certifications:
- BCRPA, ACE, or NSCA Certified Personal Trainer.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, CSCS from the NSCA
- Certified Exercise Physiologist – CSEP
- Bachelor’s degree in kinesiology or human kinetics
This is What You Can Have!
- Increased physical energy & work productivity
- Increased bone & muscular strength
- Increased heart & lung capacity
- Increased GOOD cholesterol and decreased BAD cholesterol
- Increase in joint flexibility
- Better management of stress
- Improvement in posture and overall appearance
- Decrease & prevention of back, knee & other joint problems
- Prevention of injuries
- Less occurrences of illness
- Improved sleep patterns
- And overall better health and a longer life Get in shape with a personal trainer
Common Reasons For Not Exercising
- Time restraints
- Lack of motivation
- Unsure how to begin
- Lose interest quickly
- Uncomfortable in gym environment
- Injuries &/or medical concerns
- Fear of not accomplishing goals
Are You At Risk?
According to the Canadian Fitness and Lifestyle Research Institute:
“… 2/3 of all Canadians are risking their healthy & quality of life because of lifestyles deemed too inactive for good health…”
You Need A Personal Trainer
Get in shape with a personal trainerA common misconception of personal training is that it is simply motivating an individual through a weight or cardiovascular workout. This is not true.
So What IS a Personal Trainer?
A Certified Personal Trainer or Kinesiologist Will:
- Design time-appropriate, safe & effective programs to meet specific goals
- Offer motivation through goal setting, testing and constant feedback on your progress.
- Progress you through effective tiered programs that start at your abilities and increase your fitness beyond your expectations
- Help you lose weight and inches
- Re-energize tired workouts, adding years to your life and life to your years
- Teach proper exercising techniques
- Evaluate & give guidance in nutrition
- Offer up-to-date information in other fitness and lifestyle areas
- Get in shape with a personal trainerHelp assist in the discovery of fun & successful workout programs
Can You Afford A Personal Trainer?
We have a number of different training packages for adults and teens which will fit almost any budget in one-to-one, small group and large class formats.
Work with a kinesiologist one-to-one to increase your fitness level, lose body fat, counsel you on basic nutrition concepts, and help you to feel great.
Each session is one hour. Any goal can be achieved. Price reduction on multiple sessions. Individual Packages (Taxes Included).
Personal Training by Appointment
- 1 Session – Cost $84
- 10 Sessions – Cost $690
- Call (604) 467-4675
Partner Training: Partners (spouses, friends or two teammates) should be similar ages and ability levels in order to train together.
Prices are total fees including both partners
- 3 Sessions – Cost $354
- 5 Sessions – Cost $580
- 10 Sessions – Cost $1160
- Call (604) 467-4675